Sunday, March 20, 2016

Craving Satisfied at Gryn Wasabi

We wanted to satisfy our craving and hunger so we decided to buy some Sushi and California Maki in Gryn Wasabi.

My daughter is also a fan of California Maki. She was inspired by an online game where the character mainly eats sushi.

It was our first time to buy from Gryn Wasabi, so we decided to just buy the Mix Sushi Sampler for 75 pesos and Solo Mix Sushi for 125 pesos. My husband suggested we buy one bilao of California Maki, but I told him that we might not be able to finish it since we already bought Pork BBQ and Bulalo from Jeany’s.

As I wait for my order, I get to watch the crew as they make some maki and sushi. The item is not pre-packed, they only assemble it if they receive an order. The place is very organize and clean.




After we got our order, we decided to devour it before doing our groceries. It was so good, I was only able to eat one maki. Rhian love it so much,  I think next time we need to buy one bilao for the three of us. :)


Gryn Wasabi (BF Homes Paranaque Branch)
Address: B.F. Homes 37, Presidents Avenue, BF Homes, Paranaque City








No comments :