Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Vegetarian Quest: Kangkong and Tofu Medly

For the longest time I have aimed to become 100% certified vegetarian, but due to time constraint, happy moments and some other good reasons to say yes for some meaty dishes I have to occasionally live up to my goal until now. Nevertheless, I still consider this aim an advantage. When the elements are in line, I go for a meatless dish.

For this weekend,  I have the time to go to the market for some fresh veggies and tofu – so we will have Kangkong (Water Spinach) and Tofu Medly.


Ingredients:

Kangkong
Tufo (fried)
White or Red Onion (thinly sliced)
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Hot Peppers
Oil

Directions:

1.       Saute the kangkong in some oil
2.       Add the tofu, soy sauce and hot peppers
3.       Add some uncooked onion rings and hot peppers.



                                                It is a guilt free indulgence with hot rice.  :)

No comments :