Saturday, June 19, 2021

Brunch: Father's Day 2021

                I am a morning person. Most of the time I am up as early as 2:00 AM. For Father's Day Brunch I made some Crusty Bread Rolls. Thanks to my Bear Bread Maker, I do not need to spend time kneading the dough. After the breakfast preparation, the table is set.


             We do not usually go out during weekends, even before the COVID-19 pandemic. We love spending time and sharing stories during meal time. We find it more relaxing than dining out. We also get to cook the food that we want and we also get to try new recipes as well.

                I love writing about our travel and food escapades. My daughter on the other hand loves to vlog and creates videos of our time together as a family. It gives us the time to really go back to the precious moments of the past.

                I also find it comforting when I spend time in the kitchen. When I see Hubby and Rhian's laughter during meal time-- I know it is happiness.

                So here is what we have for Brunch, Mushroom Seaweed Hotpot and Grilled Tuna Belly.




                It is easy and simple-- but absolutely delish. The Crusty Bread Rolls though that I made for the first time from scratch is quite complicated and I think I have not yet attained perfection in making it, so I would probably share the recipe next time.


Mushroom Seaweed Hotpot

Ingredients: 

Fresh Pork Bacon

Mixed Mushroom, which can be bought for just 100 pesos in grocery stores

Green Onions

Grated Garlic

Ottogi Beef Seaweed Soup


Procedure:

1. Boil the broth mix with grated garlic.

2. Add green onions.

3. Cook the rest of the ingredients during meal time.

 



Grilled Tuna Belly

Ingredients:  

Tuna Belly

Salt

Pepper

Oyster Sauce

Lemon

Procedure: 

1. Marinate the Tuna in salt, pepper, oyster sauce and lemon.

2. Grill

3. Serve with spicy toyomansi.


Then, we rise and shine for the Sunday Fam Day!

 

 

 

 



No comments :